Monday, May 28, 2007

Shanghai Metro and XinTianDi
















I was in Shanghai last week and went to Metro Shanghai and XinTianDi. Metro Shanghai is located in Xin Jia Hui, one of the most popular crowded area, like orchard road in Singapore . It was very crowded even in the weekdays.
















It is a famous IT complex outside Xin Jia Hui Station.
















On my other day, I met up with my China friends at Xin Tian Di. It is a high class night entertainment area with alot of foreigners. It has very colonial background and according to my China friends, the land in XinTian Di went up from 8-10 K to 40K RMB per Sqm once Shui On announced the builidng of the site.


I am quite optimistic on this gem as Metro is still trading below NAV of 1.2+ and I believe once Metro Beijing comes onstream, profits will continue to roll in. A China Reit could be in the offering as well :)

No comments: