Sunday, November 4, 2007

Happy BD to YY -Dinner

Happy Birthday to my wife :)

We went to Oosh at Dempsey road for dinner (yeah quite Suah Ku) . It was one of the rarest time we managed to come out to a a new dinning place for dinner after having our 1 year-old son. I know that if we do not make the effort today, it will be quite long before we go to another dinining place.

The ambience was 5 star at Oosh. It was very big, with a band, and a resort like ambience, with trees and sofas around.

We were at first directed to a sofa place, but as we had HZ with us, it will be more appropriate to have a proper dinning table. Also, they do not have any baby seats. I guess all these restaurants cater for the working professionals who are having a great party time there.

We had Lamb rack ($35) which had a great sauce and Scallop Tempayaki ($30) which tasted normal.

Before and after the dinner, we drove around. It was quite pack, and I believe it will be a nightmare to park during Fridays and Weekends. They had several restaurants, and my wife told me that the Korean restaurant and the la something (French) restaurant was quite good. When I drove around, there was also a place called Wine Network, it looked like a great place for partying (alot of AngMohs there too).

No comments: