Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Good Friday

Went over to my sis-in-law for their house warming in Selangor (Bukit Jelutong).
I quite liked the spacious garden - brazilian trees/ palm trees, white and black big pebbles flooring at the porch and carpet grass. It is 7600 sq feet, very hugh. I also liked the high ceilings - giving it a cosy homely feeling. Also the AV hi-fi room was very professional. - with pre amp/ power amp, CDs and big speakers. The yellow lighting and carpet and sofa made the whole room very professional. I heard the house is about 1.4 Mio RM.

Visited Datuk's house in Bangsa - another high end residential district. What I liked was the curving / ovalish flooring. It has a fantastic view as well.
What did not look too good was that it did not have a spacious garden, and the ceilings was too short.

Another high end condominium popular with Singaporeans is Mont Kiara

No comments: