Thursday, August 4, 2011

3 down 2 to go

As of now
1) MR lor ! Finally finished my 10 cycle, so it means no more struggling for my 2.4 km IPPT, which I feel is really taking a toll on my aging body.

2) InXX ½ Done. Finalised SP agreement for InXX, to be completed in 6 months (May to Oct). It is really taking too much of my time. There in the morning, evening. Now I am trying not to go back during weekends.

3) Finally after finding all the documents to explain the disposal of Assets& Liabilities, the officer processed the SO (by 5 months). Yeah !

4)PV ½ Done. I manage to get into PV with some help from my . Will do 1 year reading for young children which I feel is a very good thing to do

Left to sell the house, and complete the S&P by end October (3 more months – still need to get a secretary/maybe moving), and complete the PV by next year (starting 29th July).

Also settled getting our new maid as our current maid wanted to leave. She was a very great help during these 2 years and we could depend on her to take care of the little one, and also cook for both families at the same time. We wanted her to stay another year but her husband wanted her to go back and her mum wanted her to go back (as she felt her husband she work not her). We tried to increase her pay to 470, but to no avail.

Also my car aircon is spoilt. When we went for check up at Mazda center, they discovered that the alternator is spoilt as well (the battery light was on). They tried to charge 1900- 1300 (after discount). So I went to Sin Hwee Motor (they charge me 660, and change my aircon pipe 65).

No comments: