Sunday, August 1, 2010

May- Aug Weekend burnt

Every weekend is burnt, from May, all weekends burnt at my Dad's office (inventory check/sorting accounts) , that I dun even have time to cut my hair.

The previous previous weekend was mainly
-checking for defects at my property
- meeting up with designer (confirm design & material)
- busy chasing the property agent for property agreement

The previous weekend Sat was
- morning (Hsien Zheng's class)
- afternoon meeting up with the designer to confirm materials, designs etc.
- Sunday morning was breakfast
- visiting my Dad
- going to Parkmall to shop for sofa, finally got a satisfied German sofa from Castilla.

The last weekend Sat was
- morning (Hsien Zheng's class)
- afternoon went to Ubi to look at sofa and dinning set
- Later in the evening, went over my Dad's property for defects inspection
- and after dinner went to Furniture mall to get my dining set. (really super productive).
- Sunday morning breakfast
- visiting dad
- afternoon went to my dad's office to sort out accounts again and record payment.

No comments: