Sunday, August 1, 2010

Rental of Property

Rental of property
My Dad actually wanted to rent out his new property, so I had to see what is the best way to rent out. I actually thought of renting out myself, but after seeking advice from my Uncle, it is best to leave it to an agent. Why ?
- my dad's property is a 4 bdroom, and usually those are expats from MNCs and these MNCs will employ property agents to do it
- at the end, after co-broking it is still the agents who will get the commission
- the agent will sort the SP Power (electric/water and Gas) transfer to the
Anyway I also posted in SingaporeExpats and was going to post in PropertyGuru and SPH (ST171??) and newspaper.
My Uncle advise is to try to get as much conditions favourable to myself (owner) as possible. For. eg. if there is any defects to be repaired, the bar should be at an individual case.

No comments: